Once your device has been added to your account, proceed with the following steps.
- Press the Menu button on the front of the phone that looks like a cog.
- Press the 7 key to access status.
- Press 2 for Network status.
- Navigate down to IPv4 Status
- On the third line of the display you will see the current IP address.
- Go to a computer on the same network as the phone and open a web browser.
- Enter into the address bar the following web link http://x.x.x.x/admin/resync?http://config.nuvio.com/cisco/$PN/$MA.cfg replace the x.x.x.x with the ip address you obtained in step 5.
- The phone will resync with our system and download its configuration.